KITCHEN ASSISTANT in West Byfleet We have a new position opening for a hard-working kitchen assistant.Experience from care homes environment is beneficial but not essential. Shifts: Various shifts...
Job Role - kitchen assistant
type - temporary
Location - Liphook
shifts - Monday - Friday (term time only)
Hourly Pay rate £8.50
Currently looking for a kitchen assistant, to help with general day to day running of the kitchen and help with food service during term times during the week.
General duties will include
- Preparing the kitchen prior to food preparation and service
- light food preparation, working alongside other catering staff (Basic food preparation)
- general maintain ace of the kitchen and help service at lunch times, this will require good understanding of English as will have to be able to communicate with children and other members of staff.
- General washing up duties will also follow at the end of each day.
All safety inductions and basic general training will be provided.
Enhanced DBS certificate required, as this is a regulated site you will be required to submit an application for a background check. A background check allows companies to regulate who is working as part the temporary work force and helps protect young and vulnerable people.
- Next steps - how to apply
If you would like more information on the vacancy advertised? or would like to submit an application for this position?
Please apply now!