This is a great opportuntity to join a family business and develop your career in Accounts. Working with the Finance Manager your role will cover...
An exciting opportunity to join a team of business administrators on sire in Stirling.
You will be responsible for documenting existing processes, creating and standardising procedure guides. Observing the end result through analysis.
- Consult with the business stakeholders to understand and evaluate end to end business process and procedures.
- Evaluate business process documentation to identify: Appropriateness for training, Process Control Gaps, Impacts on End to End customer journeys.
- Preparing business requirement, functional requirement, use case and functional flow documents, as-is To-be process maps.
- Suggest improvements (if identified) and update the relevant business process document in accordance with agreed format and quality standards
- Gathering / reverse engineering existing functionality of application and process through interaction with users (product & operations teams) and technical team.
- Expected to be able to work on their own initiative and produce high quality deliverables with supervision and peer reviews
- Flexibility required as priorities and schedule change rapidly as customer requirements change
- Constant pressure to deliver solutions quickly and with minimal access to 'all the facts'
GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English