Barista/General Assistants required x10 - Derby - Derbyshire Location: Derby Contract type: Temporary Salary: £7.50 per hour Do you have previous experience of working as a Barista,...
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Do you have previous experience of working as a Barista, or a general assistant? Either in a coffee shop or a canteen environment? Then look no further! Blue Arrow are looking for dedicated, reliable and passionate individuals on a temporary flexible basis, to work with some of our biggest and busiest UK Clients within the Derbyshire area.
Majority of our clients will have easy transport links. The clients we work with are mainly contract catering, however we do provide for hotels, restaurants, events, and large scale businesses.
The main responsibilities:
- Serving food to customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Cash handling
- Basic food preparation of hot and cold food
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Kitchen and restaurant duties e.g. supporting with pot washing and ensuring the kitchen and restaurant is kept clean and tidy at all times.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential
- Safety shoes, due to health and safety regulations.
- Flexibility with working evenings and occasional weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working as a Barista
- Able to work in a busy environment
- A positive, friendly attitude with a can do approach
We are also recruiting for waiting on staff and Barista's, so if this is something for you click apply today! Alternatively give a call and we will be happy to help.