Blue arrow is currently working with various clients in and around the Basingstoke area who are looking for Kitchen Porters for both permanent and temporary...
** £10.00 PER HOUR **
We are currently recruiting for a Chef Supervisor for a Defence Unit located near Alton, Hampshire.
You will be working with a leading Contract Catering Company providing high standard food services for this location, this is a high volume site and you will ensure consistency and quality is maintained. You will be in charge of a bar-style kitchen operation, therefore you will need to be confident and have experience within working in high volume catering.
Your own mode of transport is essential due to location and shift patterns.
Shifts are 5/7 days, 05:30 - 13:30 OR 10:30 -18:30
1 in 3 weekends!
As a Chef you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent craft skills
- Previous chef experience and good communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Basic Health and Safety certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Good customer service skills
Rewards and Benefits:
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts - work either mornings or afternoons.
- Paid overtime
- Career progression opportunities
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.