These are exciting times in Direct Business Banking. We're helping our customers build for their future which means a great opportunity for you to really...
These are exciting times in Direct Business Banking. We're helping our customers build for their future which means a great opportunity for you to really make a difference to each and every one.
The role involves providing a high quality service to our customers comprising of handling incoming calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks to support the business.
Our Business Advisers aren't just great at talking on the phone. They're brilliant listeners. If you've got those skills, plus the ability to put yourself in customers' shoes, you'll help us build unique relationships that really last.
Flextra - 30-40 hours per week. Shifts between Mon-Sat. 0700-2000 5 days per week. 4-10 hour shifts. Max 45% weekend days per 8 weeks.
• Ensure you focus on delivering a great customer experience by listening, asking questions and agreeing ways forward to help our customers prosper by providing fair and good value solutions, ensuring our customers are advocates of BB and our service.
• Handle customer calls, ensuring relevant Productivity and Quality measures are achieved for our customers in line with specified process and procedures.
• Take ownership of customers' queries
• Ensure any customer complaints are recorded and handled in line with internal compliance.
• Visibly role model and live the BB Colleague Behaviours, Group Values and Codes of Responsibility.
• Support the wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
• Proactively seek coaching and feedback from your line manager and colleagues to support development
• Collaborative working with all colleagues
• Customer Excellence
• Attention to detail
• Embedding / adapting to change delivery and improvement
• Self / work organisation