Our client is opening a new restaurant at the beginning of April and needs to have a team in place, ready for opening night.
These are full time roles working 5/7 days each week with weekend work as well. Experience is a must although some training will be provided as the machine is not the standard model found in most coffee shops.
The ideal candidates will
- Be Barista trained with 6 months + experience (experience preferred but not essential)
- Provide a quality service to all customers
- Contribute to the smooth running of the store
- Have till and cash handling experience
- Keep the store presentable at all times
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the start of what is sure to be a hugely successful business right in the centre of town. Working initially through Blue Arrow for 3 months and then moving over to work directly with the client after that point, you will be afforded a number of benefits, including
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay earned for every hour worked
- Flexible hours and shift patterns
- opportunity for career progression within a small dynamic business
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply with your CV or call BA on 01905 724549