FLT driver / Yard Person Night Shift required to work for National Blue Chip Telecommunications Company.Will be working in a busy Transport department & will require a nationally...
Job Title: HGV Class 2 (ADR) Driver - Bristol - £26,143 Annual Salary
Contract type: Permanent
Annual Salary: £26,143 + OTE
Working with one of the country's leading fuel card operators who have been delivering domestic and commercial fuel for nearly 150 years.
This HGV class 2 ADR role is delivering fuel to customers and clients around the south west.
As well as starting on an excellent annual salary (contracted to 40 hours per week), you will also have the opportunity to earn overtime and bonuses, based on the volume of drops you complete per day.
If your application is accepted, you will be offered a formal interview and asked to complete a 30 minute drivers test.
Upon start date, you will be provided with the required training with the company.
As a Class HGV Class 2 (ADR) Driver, your duties will include:
- Driving Class 2 vehicle, delivering fuel to businesses, homes, farms etc.
- Liaising with customers and completing relevant paperwork
- Completing numerous drops on a daily basis across the South West
Skills and qualifications required:
- 2 years' experience driving HGV Class 2 vehicles
- Valid C licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card
- Full ADR Licence/Card
- Strong Geographical knowledge of the South West
- Good spoken and written English language skills
In return we offer:
- Excellent Annual Salary
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Drivers usually work 10 hours shifts per day
- Flexible Start and Finish Times (usual start time for their current fleet of drivers is 05:00am)
- £1.00 for each drop you complete, once you have completed 15 drops in a day
- £2.00 for each drop you complete, once you have completed 18 drops in a day
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Sam at blueArrow Bristol driving hub or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.