Bluearrow is currently looking for Catering Assistants in the Warrington area for Days and Nights shifts Part Time or Full Time. The shifts patterns are: ...
WORK LIFE BALANCE
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Location: Outskirts of Salisbury (Car Essential)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week 10am - 6pm - Monday - Friday
Responsibilities of role
Working under the guidance of an experienced Catering Manager and head chef, the role will be ideal who is passionate and experienced. We are looking for a strong Chef with excellent craft skills to assist in continuing to develop this contract.
As the Pastry Chef of one of our catering contracts you will be required to provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Preparation and service of food using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have a passion for continually driving sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.