I am currently recruiting for a skilled chef for an Airport restaurant in County Antrim. The ideal candidate should be able to start work ASAP.This...
Our client is an authentic Mexican restaurant who is looking to employ a Head Chef with a strong fresh cooking background.
You will be required to work a 48 hour week contract, 5 days out of 7.
Average covers around 70/75, looking after 5 other team members.
Salary is from £25k-£28k + Bonus (depending on experience)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily running of the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience as a strong Sous Chef or Head Chef in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred but not essential
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Salary of up to £28,000 + Bonus, depending on experience.
Act now - Press the apply button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.