Chefs required ! Flexible working hours ! Good pay rates ! £10.00 £15.00 per hour ! Various locations around Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead...
Chef - Fresh Food Pub - Romsey - upto £18k per annum + Weekly Tips
Week 1 - 5 days on 2 days off - Week 2 - 4 days on 3 days off!!!!
Under new management since January 2017, plans to refurbish the bar and restaurant area.
Offering a high standard of traditional freshly cooked food and log fires of a country pub in the village of Plaitford offering traditional ales and accommodation.
The client is looking for a chef to join the team and help develop the business further.
No previous experience is necessary (although advantageous) as training will be given, however they are looking for someone with a passion for cooking and a genuine willingness to learn.
Duties will include food preparation, lunch and dinner service, simple cooking tasks and general kitchen upkeep.
Shifts will be a mixture of days, evenings and weekends. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience. Upto £18k per annum + Tips
This is a great opportunity to work your way up in a family run business.
Transport Essential due to location and shifts patterns.
- Week 1 - 5 days on 2 days off - Week 2 - 4 days on 3 days off!!!!
- 40/48 Hours per week - Various Shifts
- Average of 50/60 Covers daily
Your main responsibilities as a chef will include:
- Assisting in running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job as a Chef:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent is advantageous but not essential
- Experience cooking with fresh produce advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
" Salary of up to £18,000 per annum + share of weekly tips depending on experience
To proceed with your application please press "Apply" button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.