The Intermediate Care Service provides support to the residents of Bristol. It is a city wide multi-disciplinary service which consists of teams and specialists working...
The Role is to undertake the cleansing of 30K tenancy paper files that are held in a unit in Bristol. After the cleansing is complete, we need the documents to be scanned to the relevant IT system.
About the Role
- Location: Cumberland Basin, Bristol
- Pay rate: £9.78per hour
- Start Date: 30th August 2018
- Hours: Monday to Friday. 9.00am to 5.00pm (37hrs per week)
- Duration: 3 Months+
Skills Required for this post
- Planning and Organising : Provides work on time and to required standard to meet deadlines.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Ability to interpret basic rules and guidelines and to know when something needs to be referred to manager
- IT Skills: Ability to use relevant applications, systems and associated software packages
- Administrative: Ability to multi-task and to manage own time effectively
- 3 Months + in a similar role
If this role is of interest to you, please upload a cv to this site.