Part time cook required for a residential care home in Clitheroe. Approx 16 hours a week. You will be working for a national contract caterer...
Sous Chef - Yorkshire Dales - Live in available
Do you want to work for a nationwide company that values its employees?
Would you to be able to save up whilst you earn?
Would you like lots of extra paid time off to travel or spend with your family?
Would you like to work for a nationwide company that value's its employees?
Would you like lots of company benefits such as a free holiday?
Are you creative and enjoy cooking with fresh local produce?
Would you like to work in a stress free environment?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you should apply for this position.
Cooking within a stunning Country House, your role will see you plan a weekly menu for the guests using fresh local produce, preparing a continental breakfast and then preparing and cooking dinner for the guests who would have pre-ordered their meals in the morning. Food cooked and served to a restaurant standard. Lots of free time off during the day as well as additional paid time off during parts of winter.
Requirements for being a Sous Chef
- Passionate about cooking and developing your skills
- Excellent knife skills
- Experience at CDP level or above, cooking with fresh produce
- Cooking to the high standards set out by the Head Chef
- Adhering to all health and safety and food hygiene polices
- Work efficiently as a team to ensure optimal service
- Menu planning
- Work in a stunning location
- Career progression opportunities
- 1 week's free stay at any of the companies Country Houses throughout the UK
- Bank Holidays off in lieu
- Additional paid time off during winter months
Please note: Applications will only be accepted from those that drive or are happy to 'live in'.
ACT NOW! Click the APPLY button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.