Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive - to Join our Blue Arrow Marketing team of 6 reporting to the Marketing Manager Location: Capability Green, Luton ...
Location: Capability Green, Luton
Competitive salary 28-30k great benefits coupled with onsite parking and café within our Head office.
The successful person will become an important candidate voice and champion within the business and support and shape the candidate experience with Blue Arrow
You will become expert on all things candidate related, from attraction to service experience development and retention. An interest in customer lifetime value or membership marketing will play to your strengths in this position.
You will have ownership of implementing and managing the successful fulfilment of multiple candidate attraction campaigns which are required to support our 'peak' season.
You will have budget management responsibility and will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and senior operations and accounts management teams to support the online and offline marketing needs of the Blue Arrow branch and client network.
This role is a critical position within the marketing team offering a busy and diverse workload; touching on a wide range of marketing skills.
- Support the Marketing Manager in all areas of creating and executing online and offline marketing campaigns to drive candidate attraction and retention
- Create, adapt and execute business critical, candidate attraction campaigns and share learning and insight with senior stakeholders
- As an important brand guardian you will support the consistent, high quality representation of Blue Arrow's brand across all communications mediums and service touchpoints, this includes designs and marketing communications e.g. high-street branding of branch refurbishments and new installations.
- Support with content management of the website ensuring B2C related content is always up-to-date
- Management and co-ordination of Blue Arrow loyalty reward scheme as well as monthly and annual temp staff recognition scheme.
- Create, distribute and report on multi-media marketing campaigns.
- Management and co-ordination of Impellam and Blue Arrow colleagues working across support teams to achieve timely delivery of campaigns and projects
- Support strategic candidate projects as well as non-candidate business projects as defined by the Marketing Manager
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest marketing initiatives in the market
- Work collaboratively with your team, supporting team goals, demonstrating a positive attitude towards others and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Senior Leadership Team, trade partners and marketing suppliers including Impellam studio design and copywriting colleagues.
Skills and experience:
- Degree in marketing or suitable alternative e.g. CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing.
- Experience of working in a marketing team ideally gained from working for services orientated companies
- Ideally you'll have experience working for brands with a strong customer service ethos and used to working to peak periods of demand
- Good knowledge of online and offline marketing principles and techniques
- Customer relationship marketing
- Good knowledge of using digital marketing for successful outcomes
- Solid understanding of segmentation, targeting and positioning and marketing planning
- Capable of full campaign management from creation to budget management and reporting
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word and experience of CRM, email marketing and content management systems e.g. Sitecore
- Comfortable maintaining a very high productivity rate and meeting multiple deadlines
- Naturally proactive about pursuing your professional development
- Some exposure to PR is advantageous but not essential
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.