Excellent opportunity to join our Belfast branch as a Support Administrator to assist and work alongside our Recruitment Consultant teams. If you are looking to develop your skills and experience...
Ideal for those with a recruitment background to further grow your career within a well-known, established recruitment agency.
You will forge relationships with and service the permanent catering recruitment requirements of our existing clients. There is also great potential to develop business and establish new relationships, so we will need someone who is happy to do sales as part of their daily routine.
Contract role from March 2018-March 2019
As a Recruitment Consultant in Southampton you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling permanent catering & hospitality roles
So, who are we looking for?
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Award winning training
- Working within a well established team and experienced Managers
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus scheme
- Birthday off
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.