KYC Analyst We have an opportunity for an experienced KYC Analyst to join one of the UK's leading Financial Services providers. This position will...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Blue Arrow team as Project Manager/Business Analyst reporting to the Head of Business Change & Implementation.
Based in Luton with frequent UK travel and overnight stays
You will be managing projects on a day to day basis, ensuring project briefs are fully delivered and the appropriate solution landed maintaining service excellence and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
As a Project Manager/Business Analyst you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of internal and new client change projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships between key individuals/stakeholders within Impellam Group
- Complete analysis of internal, existing and prospective clients' challenges and requirements and propose mutually beneficial solutions (due diligence)
- Conduct gap analysis on both internal and external projects (Organisation, Process and System)
- Support with client contractual negotiation on business wins ensuring that agreement is reflective of Blue Arrow's business capabilities and in-line with what has been sold
- Ensure that all customer relationships are on a journey to achieving high road recruitment practises that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow
- Identify, manage and communicate to internal and external key stakeholders throughout the project
- Create Business Cases with the support of the Head of Business Change & Implementation
- Produce and manage the project plan and produce, build and challenge the project brief
- Influence change positively and ensure this is embraced at all levels through effective communication and the adoption of a promise based culture
- Conduct stakeholder analysis - identify, manage and communicate
- For all projects, produce and implement a communication plan
- Identify and manage risks and issues and procure required resources
- Lead the project team and manage cross functional teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Build and trial potential solutions
- Report progress to key stakeholders and the project board on a regular basis throughout the project
- Escalate issues to the project board where required for approval
- Deliver the project in a timely manner in-line with internal and client expectations and within budget
- Be responsible for ensuring that costs are implemented in-line with the costing model and account P&L
- Plan the handover to business as usual
- Arrange and conduct a wash up meeting at the end of each project and document outcome
- Ensure that key lessons are captured throughout each project, documented and reviewed at the start of each new project
- Ensure Blue Arrows strategic objectives are met across all projects
- Work closely with other members of the Business Change & Implementation team to deliver business projects as required
- Manage internal projects as required in a timely and professional manner
- Support with people, process, data & system solution design in-line with Blue Arrow strategic objectives
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the Blue Arrow delivery models when working on associated projects
- Ensure that all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained during every project
- Practice open communication and share ideas with team members throughout the Blue Arrow Group
- Gain a thorough understanding and promote the service offerings that Blue Arrow can provide
- Promote Blue Arrow values both internally and externally
So, who are we looking for?
- Project management skills and previous relevant work experience
- PRINCE2 Practitioner is desirable
- Familiar with DMAIC project model
- Recruitment knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of recruitment systems is desirable
- Ability to coach/mentor other team members
- Full driving license with the ability to travel and make overnight stays as required
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.