MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. All special event needs are catered for: meeting hosts/organisers, introducing them to member of staff running their event, confirming running times and...
Ideal for those with or without a recruitment background - we offer an entry level position as an Associate which will suit those ideally with experience within Catering and hospitality and/or Sales (especially B2B) and a good working knowledge of the area.
Those with a recruitment background, this is ideal for forging and growing a career within a well-known, established recruitment agency and moving along our career pathway.
Competitive salary from £18,500 - £26,000 plus bonus
This is a warm desk, with a mixture of local business and also National Accounts, therefore you will forge relationships with and service the recruitment requirements of our existing clients. There is also great potential to develop current business and establish new relationships, so we will need someone who is happy to do sales as part of their daily routine.
As a consultant you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling permanent roles
- Visit clients, and service their individual requirements - matching candidate to position/client.
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? we offer progression along our career pathway, with career development achievable within 12 months.
- Ideally you will have a background in one or more of the following: catering/hospitality, sales/business development, recruitment.
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus scheme
- Birthday off
Chance to win a place on our Superstar Award weekend breaks, annual Gold Winners' trip to destinations such as Las Vegas and Dubai.About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.