Fantastic opportunity in our Tooting, London branch for an Industrial Recruitment Consultant to run and develop your own desk within the temporaries sector. The...
Fantastic new opportunity within our Lewisham branch - Principle Client Account Manager to be responsible for delivering exceptional service to one of our dedicated and prestigious Blue Arrow client Accounts.
up to 30k + bonus
As a Principle Account Manager you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build and develop strong client and candidate relationships
- Manage Stakeholders
- Deliver exceptional service through the timely supply of flexible employees
- Account development
- Review applicant attraction strategies and adhere to legal and compliance procedures
- Manage and develop your team
- Providing a daily onsite presence and effective communication
- Are you driven to deliver? We want someone who is motivated by success and results
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition schemes
- Do you want career development? We have an excellent training and a clear career path within Blue Arrow
- Ideally you will have a background in recruitment and/or client account management and looking for your next career move
This role is based within our very successful Lewisham branch, a great well established team with long serving Consultants and headed up by a Business Director with over 20 years recruitment experience. This role reports into our Divisional Manager and he has been in recruitment and worked for Blue Arrow for over 10 years.
The branch is located within easy walking distance of car parks/Lewisham station/DLR and high street shops.
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus schemes
- Your Birthday off
- Chance to win a place on our VIP Award winning breaks and annual Gold Winners' trip to destinations such as Las Vegas and Dubai.
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role and please do check out our website and videos.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.