Fantastic opportunity in our Edinburgh office - Account Manager to run a large key client account within the Commercial/Office sector. This is a fixed term opportunity for 6 months,...
Fantastic opportunity to join our successful and award winning Lewisham South London team to manage the branch and drive the industrial and commercial business forward supported by a very experienced Operations Director
You will be maximising the branch gross margin and operating profit through the effective management of the branch, whilst maintaining service excellence and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. Also ensuring that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
37-50k basic salary + car/car allowance & bonus
As a Manager leading the team of 9 in the Lewisham, SE London branch team you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build business relationships through service and sales excellence
- Recruit, succession plan & develop and coach your team
- Grow and maximise the business
- Be responsible for business planning & financial control
- Are you driven ? We want someone who is motivated by success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward/ recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? We have an excellent career pathway and opportunity for training & development leading to qualifications
- You will have a successful track record and solid managerial experience within the recruitment industry
- The branch covers industrial/commercial temp and perm sectors
- Well established team of 9
- Our branch: ideally located on Lewisham High Street,, close to shops and only a minutes' walk from Lewisham station and DLR.
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus and recognition schemes
- Birthday off
- Out of hours service
- Chance to be nominated to win a place on our Superstar VIP Award days and annual Gold Winners' trip to destinations such as Las Vegas and Dubai.
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.