A permanent vacancy has arisen for a Process Engineer to work in the Maintenance function at the Congleton site in the UK. - Maintenance/Manufacturing background- Engineer experience-...
A permanent vacancy has arisen for a Process Engineer to work in the Maintenance function at the Congleton site in the UK.
The Main Responsibility will be to support the AMC (Autonomous Manufacturing Center) with Process Engineering tasks including:-
- To problem solve and drive continuous improvements, providing engineering solutions.
- Deliver engineering projects on time and to budget, in line with the Policy deployment and GPP strategy
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- SWI's (Standard Work Instructions
- Risk Assessments
- 8D's (8 Disciplines)
- Policy Deployment projects
- OEE Improvements (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- APS Workshops (Autoliv Production System
The ideal candidate will have operated as a Process Engineer previously and be HNC / HND Degree qualified (or have a strong textiles background). Holding a Six Sigma qualification is also beneficial, along with the following:-
- Experience in textiles industries (or related industry such as automotive or paper processing) will be beneficial along with a sound knowledge of weaving or coating.
- Holding a Six Sigma qualification is also very beneficial.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
Other skills required for the role are:
- Ability to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Highly developed communication skills
- Proactive approach in driving continuous improvement
This is a permanent role with a salary of £30,000 DOE.
Please apply directly today or call Marie Morgan at Blue Arrow for more information - 01782 714728