We have an exciting opportunity for x9 people to join our team here at the Co-op Distribution Centre on an on-going, full time basis in...
You will be required to work in ambient, chilled and Freezer environments with a strong view to going permanent.
Operational and General:
- Working in a temperature controlled environment.
- Picking items using a voice activated pick system.
- Working to pick rate targets.
- Operating LLOP- gain license on-site here!
- Remaining focused under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping and Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7 as the Site is a 24/7 operation.
Shift start and finish times are 2pm-10pm (Back shift)
Full comprehensive training will be provided along with suitable clothing for the sub-zero role in the Freezer- you get paid extra for this!
If you are a driver with a vehicle and have friends that want to work too we can look as accommodating this.
We are located on a main bus route.
A good level of conversational English is a must.
Apply now for immediate interview