Administrators and Receptionists NeededBury St EdmundsBlue Arrow are holding a recruitment day at the Bury St Edmunds Job CentreThursday 14th June from 10.30am 2.30pmWe are...
Are you an organised and efficient administrator with aq passion for great customer service? We are currently recruiting for a health care co-ordinator to provide a professional and responsive service to clients and health care workers by co-ordinating and matching work to skilled and trained staff. I am currently recruiting for a temp to perm administrator for 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Pay is £8.97 per hour when temp and then if you are successful for the full time perm role, salary will increase.
- Act as first point of contact for clients, by receiving bookings by telephone, accurately recording dates and hours, number of staff required and any specific skills.
- Maintain and utilise internal database system to log booking and generate staff availability.
- Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requests or requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment of new carers by working as part of the team to share information, process recruitment paperwork, meet and greet potential new employees and promote the benefits of working with our client.
- Professionally welcome staff and visitors to the office.
- Arrange client visits and manage Business Centre diary.
- Make periodic telephone sales calls to clients
- Receive and process staff time sheets including complex care on a weekly basis.
- Work as part of team to ensure all complex care processes are followed and adhered to in line with Quality Assurance policy and to meet current regulation and legislation.
- Assist with training course booking and process training credits as required.
- Manage the purchase and allocation of staff uniform
- Accurately record messages in the message book
- Adhere to office systems and quality standards as directed
- Assist other members of the team and carry out general administration duties as requested
- Ensure the security of the building at night.
- Attend staff meetings and training courses.
This task is varied and is a very fast paced role and is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organised with a great customer service focus. If this sounds like you then press the apply button below and one of our consultants will be in contact.