We are actively recruiting DBS (basic) cleaners to fill shifts in the Central Birmingham area. Experience is desired but not essential! If you do not...
- Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
- Observe and comply with hospital rules and regulations at all times
- Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
- To use a time and attendance system to record working hours
The right candidates will need:
- To have previous experience in cleaning
- Be available for NIGHT SHIFT
- Be able to work as part of a team, but using also their own initiative
- Must be able to provide 3 years professional references in UK
- Must be able to provide 5 years home address history - Standard DBS check
- Must be able to provide proof of vaccinations (Rubella, Varicella)
All candidates will take part in an induction and 2 days of training within UCLH Hospital.
- weekly payments - £11.14/hour
- holiday pay
Please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and we will be in touch with more details!