Part time EA PA Canary Wharf 31k 4 days per week To work for a large global professional services company based in Canary Wharf.This permanent...
The ideal Candidate will have to possess the following:
- Good level of English - at all levels
- Good IT skills and competence of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy with attention to detail.
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
- Outgoing, positive and confident personality and able to operate at all levels.
- Good standard of education - previous experience with any Payroll software
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to work over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) - part time hours - in our client's location
- Ensure that salaries and wages are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase overdue timesheets by telephone and email.
- Maintain accurate payroll for all flexible employees.
- Regular communication with the Manager to ensure all relevant payroll's are managed as necessary.
- Respond promptly and completely to both staff and management.
- Record and maintain accurate holiday pay provisions.
- Keep candidate's files up to date with relevant documentation (PORTW, DBS, etc).
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested.
- Complete Check-in of our staff at our client's locations during Saturday and Sunday and find staff replacements when necessary.
- Complete the weekly rota for our main client, according to his request.
The ideal Candidate will work Friday to Monday, with a total of 25 hours per week (£10.00/hour with weekly payment and holiday payment).
Basic training will be provided, however the previous experience is mandatory.
If you are interested, please APPLY with your CV and we will be in touch with you!