Working hours: Monday - Friday and possibly the occasional weekends. The role: To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks...
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to enhance our clients dining experience through providing an efficient, effortless and personable service.
You should be happy to work effectively within the team and maintain the outstanding service that we are renowned for.
We are looking for Waiter / Waitress and Plate Waiting Staff to work for all our corporate clients based in Basingstoke!
- Weekly pay
- 1 full week induction training is given
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Easy travel access (see details below)
- Nearest train station is Basingstoke station (9 minute taxi, £7-£9 3 miles)
- 14 minute drive from M3 Junction 7
- Previous waiting skills preferred
- 6 month of employment referencing with no gaps
- Personal license (optional)
- DBS check (optional)
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team
- Serving guests cold and hot drinks
- This would suit an experienced waiter/waitress or bar person. Full time hours available.