Blue Arrow are seeking Control Room Assistants for our busy client based in Atherstone. Our prestigious client requires applicants to work within a busy transport...
We are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to work with our prestigious client in Barton Under Needwood.
As a Financial Assistant you will be responsible for day-to-day financial administration across the company so previous experience in a financial role along with a keen eye for detail is necessary.
The ideal candidate will be able to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Finance Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking invoices for accuracy and investigate any discrepancies
- Generate regular reports with accounting software.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices and purchase orders
- Assist interns in transferring and/or closing client files
- Assist staff preparation for end of month
- Process and reconcile bank deposits.
- Other Ad hoc tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational, planning skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in a similar role
If you would like more information regarding this role, please call our office on 01283 537660