*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
Starting January 2018
5 month contract with a view to permanent for suitable candidates
This rare 5 month contract will have the successful candidate handling calls from customers and colleagues regarding bank accounts and applications.
- Handling inbound calls, ensuring they are compliant at all times and in line with industry standards
- Maintain strong rapport with internal and external contractors, regularly communicating in a professional manner, including investigating and resolving concerns.
- Deal with cases at various stages, exercising knowledge, responsibility and accountability to support this
- Working towards targets, strict time scales and deadlines
- You are customer centred, embracing the importance of consistent high practice and service, preferably within call centre environment.
- You are able to effectively use information towards ensuring customer needs are satisfied to high standards as well as having a high attention to detail.
- You are flexible, with a drive to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- You are forward thinking, recognising improvements for new and existing practices
- You welcome constructive feedback towards consistently increasing your skill set and ability
What you get in return:
- Competitive hourly pay of £9.47 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
- Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
- Candidate recognition rewards
- Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
*All candidate will have to commit to sitting the following vetting checks before a formal offer is made: Disclosure Scotland, Fraud, Address and Credit checks.
These role are all starting in January 2018.