A Transport Planner is required for a leading Telecommunications Company based in Northallerton. Operating a fleet of over 120 vehicles out of 13 depots the...
The successful candidate will be responsible for Planning a fleet of sub-contractors, Supporting the Transport supervisors, booking delivery slots and validating completed loads plus other admin duties
- Allocate Haulier loads to correct hauliers making sure all the rates are correct
- Ensure all reports are correct for the finance team
- Book all B&Q deliveries in on the System making sure all the times are achievable
- Validate all completed loads for Tarmac reporting teams
- Chase hauliers for ETA's
- Deal with any POD & haulier queries
- Support the Transport Supervisors by looking for additional back loads in increase revenue
- Transport office experience
- Good Geography knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to a every changing work load
- Clean Driving licence
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you apply now!