*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
We are looking for 24 Inbound Customer Advisors to work in a large call centre in Oldbury for a leading vehicle breakdown and recovery company. The role is handling inbound calls from customers who require assistance and dealing with their query in a prompt and professional manner.
As a customer advisor you would be expected to provide the highest level of customer service while investigating and resolving the customers query.
The working hours will be 7.25 hours per day between the hours of 7am and 1am Monday to Sunday. These shifts will be worked on a 6 day on and 3 day off basis with a pay rate of £9.19ph.
What will I be doing?
- Handle incoming calls from stranded AA Members/Non-Members and promote the Assist services in line with the customers' requirements.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to every customer in every situation.
- Work alongside the Dispatch team to ensure the customer receives the best possible service & experience.
- Other duties as requested by the individual's line manager.Confidential handling of customer bank and credit card details ensuring Data Protection is maintained.
- Identifying and communicate trends/concerns relating to the role and operational function to line manager.
- Provide a professional, high quality service, which responds quickly and accurately to the complaints of members and customers to enhance the reputation of the AA and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Actively support and assist colleagues to enhance the performance of the team by providing assistance to new and existing staff.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all AA membership and road service policies, procedures and systems whilst demonstrating a flexible approach, adapting to the changing needs of the business to consistently meet agreed targets.
- Handle and log incoming calls from customers wishing to commend a member of staff and staff calls wishing to log a customer complaint.
What do I need?
- Personal Organisation Skills
- Customer Focus
- Business Awareness
- Self-starter and self-managing
- Able to work without constant supervision
- Pro-active and innovative
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!
We have start dates of the 12th and the 19th March.