Are you a Customer Service professional looking for a new challenge?We have various Call Handler / Customer Service Agent positions available within a number of...
You will agree a step by step process with the customer to resolve any complaints, taking ownership through to conclusion and adhering to specified timeframes (SLA), using negotiation, persuading and influencing skills where appropriate.
Record customer, complaint information accurately, refer to job history and effectively follow up to convert the customer to being a promoter of the company through effective complaint resolution.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm (1 in 4 rotating)
Lunches will be allocated in line with business needs
Key Skills and Behaviours
- Analyse complaints received and suggest opportunities to improve process
- Demonstrate strong Customer empathy
- Cost focused and goal orientated
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Quality focused
- Strong ownership and sense of purpose
- Efficient and well organised
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Bedford Blue Arrow for more information 01234 217001