A lovely part time admin role with flexible hours to suit. 3 hours per day Monday to Friday. Must have previous office experience including customer...
We are currently looking for operations administrator. This role is to provide administrative support and assistance to the management team to ensure the smooth running of the operation. You will be involved in facilities management and health and safety compliance. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.00-16.00. Work is ongoing with possibility to get full time permanent employment.
- First point of contact for visitors to site including completing site inductions
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Producing and updating documents
- Producing statistics
- Maintaining accurate records on web based data management systems
- Minute taking
- Reviewing documentation and ensuring compliance with certified standards and policies
- Maintaining stock inventories
- General administrative duties
- Experience of administration and/or record keeping
- Experience of IT, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to interrogate databases and analyse data and information
- Good organisational skills - ability to plan and organise work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and ensure tasks are completed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels, clients and third parties
- Ability to work to procedures and policies.