Blue Arrow are seeking Chef / Cook's to work on a temporary basis in and around Glasgow.Would you like an additional Job to top up your...
Offering flexibility on location and hours, being a Chef for Blue Arrow offers the chance to create a good work life balance and the chance to use your considerable experience across different and varied roles.
You will be filling the positions we have in Hotels and Restaurants, Contract Catering, Bespoke catering environments, Hospitals and Schools.
- Previous experience and relevant qualifications
- The ability to adapt to new environments easily
- Excellent food preparation skills
- Great communication skills
- Minimum Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Own transport would be great but not essential
Blue Arrow offers a fantastic opportunity for a Chef to build a career for themselves. Fair pay, a work life balance and the opportunity to choose when you want to work, are a few reasons our Chefs stay with us!
Please apply within Branch, by contacting us on 0116 255 6111 or by sending your CV and covering letter.