Two housekeepers needed for hotel in Stamford, during daytime hours to work as part of a friendly existing team on a temporary basis.You will be expected...
If you are an experienced Chef De Partie, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work in a friendly environment, together with a large kitchen brigade. Your main responsibility will be to oversee a particular section of the kitchen, be it pastry, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables in a kitchen offering informal and contemporary menus.
- Permanent role
- Your working hours will be 5 days out of 7 on a rota, working 10am - 6pm
- Due to location, must live locally or have own transport
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your section
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to mimimise loss
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Great cooking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.