My client, a large well known financial organisation is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to work on a temporary ongoing basis. The job is...
We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in finance/administration is desirable but not essential.
- The team's role is processing credit/debit cards
- Working in the Fraud back office team dealing
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks
- Respond to customer queries/service requests over the phone and by email
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Building relationships with customers
- Advising customers of new offers, services and benefits
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
£8.50 per hour
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2017
- The chance to develop your skills and experience and take your career in many different directions
Please click Apply Now to upload your CV.