Blue Arrows client has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Facilities Administrator who enjoys customer care and takes pride in the service they provide. Hour...
This is a full time temporary position which may go permanent for the right person.
Working within this busy team duties will include:-
- Booking conference rooms globally for clients and internal staff
- Answering switchboard calls
- Connecting Video Conference calls for clients
- Managing a busy shared inbox
- Arranging catering for meetings
- General porterage duties, this will include setting up meeting rooms which involves heavy lifting, delivery of flip charts and setting up catering tables
- Setting up events by reconfiguring meeting areas
- General administration duties as required
This role would suit a candidate who enjoys a busy team and who has a hands on approach to work. You will enjoy giving a high standard of service and have a good ability to multi-task.
You will have good switchboard experience and a background in administration.
This role offers an immediate start with weekly pay, an ongoing opportunity working within a great environment within Edinburgh city centre.