We are currently recruiting for an experienced Analyst to work in a prestigious bank environment and join the Global Transaction Compliance team. Role: Global Transaction...
Global Transaction Compliance (GTC) is responsible for ensuring that the Bank remains compliant with Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Financial and Trade Sanctions and Anti Money Laundering requirements, whilst making every effort to meet its legal and social responsibilities for Fighting Financial Crime.
The Court Production Order (CPO) Unit is part of GTC, and will respond to legal court orders served on the bank by competent authorities such as the Police, Counter Terrorism Unit, Department of Work and Pensions, HMRC or the National Crime Agency, to name a few. The order compels LBG to block accounts, disclose material or data on a customer, this can range from anything to everything, for example account opening documents, statements, call recordings, or even computer IP address data used to open the account online . The authorities will be issuing these orders to support an investigation they are completing on one of our customers - this could even be for conviction of Fraud, Money Laundering or even suspected Terrorism
• To receive, analyse and interpret Orders ensuring that the Group does not breach its legal obligations
• To complete clear and concise fulfilment that ensures that the risks of error within the fulfilment
process is minimized
• To monitor existing Account Monitoring Orders & provide up to date account information as requested
• To develop and maintain relationships and communication both with internal and external customers,
colleagues and contacts
• To ensure we comply with regulatory, legislative and internal money laundering guidelines
• Offer improvement suggestions via the Service Excellence Journey, that benefit the Colleague,
Customer and Business
• To develop and maintain a risk awareness to ensure risk issues and opportunities are recognised and
• Where required train and coach colleagues in-line with procedures and standards.
• Act in accordance with the groups values & behaviours.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
Judgement - Understands the Business
- A good understanding of GTC environment and key contacts to support operational and compliance requirements, and utilises this to make sound decisions
Drive - Does the Right Thing & Strives for Improvement
- To have an in depth of knowledge of CPO and AML Procedures and Legislation and remain compliant against them by following the One Best Way and User Guides
- To participate in the Service Excellence Journey by identifying and/or help with improvement opportunities for both the Colleague, Customer and Business
Influence - Engages and Builds Trust
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners, team colleagues and management team to form productive relationships for the benefit of our customers
Execution - Ensures Results & Delivers Collaboratively
- To work in a structured and organised way, managing personal workload to support team delivery of key performance indicators.
Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm shift pattern.
If you are interested please apply immediately TODAY!