8x reach truck/ppt drivers required to work ongoing shifts in Corby. Shifts available:Mon-Fri 06:00-14:00-14:00-22:00 rotatingSun-Thu 22:00-06:00 fixed Candidate must:* have a valid/expired(less than 3 years...
Reporting to the Contract Team Leader:
* Correctly pick & pack sales orders always ensuring total batch control.
* Inspection recording & put-away of all warehouse inbound goods.
* Loading of completed orders as instructed in line with given targets and key performance indicators.
* Ensuring warehouse procedural controls and processes are maintained in line with general health & safety and good distribution practices.
* General maintenance of the warehouse storage areas to ensure that the site always remains tidy.
* Performing regular cycle counting & perpetual inventory activities as required.
* Immediate reporting of any damage to products or packaging.
* Carrying out product manipulation / rework duties as required.
* Other general warehouse duties as requested.
* Previous experience in multi-level break pack, product expiry & batch-controlled picking is preferred so to ensure that pharmaceutical standards are consistently maintained.
* Must hold a valid Reach Truck/Counterbalance licence.
* Self motivated with an ability to work well within a small team.
* A keen eye to detail and a pro-active attitude.
* Strong organisational skills and a flexible approach to work
Hours of work: 08:00 to 17:00 Mon to Fri ongoing!
TEMP TO PERM FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!