Customer Adviser- Temporary Are you motivated and enthusiastic? Do you want a new exciting opportunity? Then this role is for you! Blue...
With immediate starts available, this is a fab opportunity for students looking to earn extra cash leading up to Christmas.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to work in an energetic, loud and bubbly team of customer service pros who are sociable and friendly.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- Central location with multi-storey car park nearby
- Great transport links: 10 minute walk from the train and bus stations
- On-site canteen
You will be able to deliver fantastic customer service by managing customer orders, queries and complaints in a friendly and polite manner. You will be organised, have excellent communication skills and love making customers happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the client's inbound customer calls
- Processing customer orders, tracking deliveries, processing refunds and exchanges
- Managing and resolving all queries from customers
- Documenting all call information accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There are days and evening shifts available on a rota basis, working 1 in 4 weekends.
Days: Fixed hours working from 7am to 3pm
- Evenings: Fixed hours working from 3.30pm to 11.30pm
You will be working with a well-known high street retailer who pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service.