Customer Adviser- Temporary Are you motivated and enthusiastic? Do you want a new exciting opportunity? Then this role is for you! Blue...
Shift Pattern- 3.30pm-11.30pm (5 days over 7)
You will be handling inbound calls, offering the best possible service
- Maintain strong rapport with internal and external contractors, regularly communicating in a professional manner, including investigating and resolving concerns
- Deal with cases at various stages, exercising knowledge, responsibility and accountability to support this
- Working towards targets, strict time scales and deadlines
In order to thrive in this role you should be customer focused, embracing the importance of consistent high practice and service
- Able to effectively use information towards ensuring customer needs are satisfied to high standards
- Flexible, with a drive to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Forward thinking, recognising improvements for new and existing practices
In return for your hard work you will receive..
- Competitive hourly pay starting from £8.00 per hour and increasing depending on shift allowances
- Paid weekly which is great for spreading costs!
- Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year or bank till the end of the contract
- Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
- Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand and on site representative
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now by clicking the link or call Blue Arrow Glasgow for an immediate interview.