*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
How would you like to earn £300 per week , then read on
We are looking for a small team of customer service staff that have the ability to listen engage and help our customers with enquiries and complaints within one phone call.
Whilst delighting the customer by dealing with their individual needs.Always having the relevant and updated information detailing new offers and benefits on products and contracts to add value to every customers experience.
- Interact with clients through telephone to provide information about services or products, enter or take orders, or obtain complaint details
- Record details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action.
- Ensure that the required changes are made to resolve the queries of the customers
- Collect payments or deposits, determine service requested charges or arrange billings
- Draft contract forms, make changes of address records
- Resolve complaints related to billing or customer service by carrying out activities such as refunding money, exchanging products or adjusting bills
- Review policies and terms to ensure they resolve the issues as per the regulations.
- Acquire and analyze all relevant information to evaluate validity of complaint and identify the possible causes.
WORKING HOURS Staff usually get 1 weekend day off and are required to work between the hours of 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sunday.
37.5 hours per week
The role starts on Monday 20th November , training is for a 2-3 week period , if you like the sound of this role , then please ring or text me Alison Blue Arrow 07540593815 , I would like to hear from you soon