Looking to progress your career within customer services? We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work for a household name with millions of customers in...
We have a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a major Banking group , within the south Liverpool area. The role is to provide excellent levels of inbound customer service to all customers and clients offering help ,benefits and adding value to their specific customer journey.This could lead to permanent positions for the RIGHT people.
CUSTOMER SERVICE Agent Duties:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Full training will be given for a 5-9 week period however skills in the following areas would be beneficial:
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
YOUR WORKING PATTERN WILL BE :
Your official start date will be in May after we have received all your compliance as listed below
- You will be working variable shifts available between the hours of 8am - 10pm - shifts patterns cover an 8 week cycle you will have a combination of Earlie's, core and late finishes
- You will be placed on a rotational shift pattern, working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends
As this role is in banking - there is a very strict process in order to get you compliant before we can put your forward for the role. YOU MUST therefore be able to support your application with the following information:
- Full 5 year work history of previous jobs - all reference MUST be contacted by yourself and us to speed up the reply
- All/Any gaps accounted for by Job centre letters/financial backing from family or school/college references
- Right of work - Passport/Id Card
- 2 recent proofs of address dated within 3 months of application
- Proof of your national Insurance number
ONLY APPLY IF THE ABOVE CAN BE PROVIDED AND RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS and believe you can offer a truly memorable customer experience. !!!
Please ring 07540593815 or 0151 227 4400 ask for Alison