Customer Service Advisors (Mortage Advisors) Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Customer Service Advisors in Sheffield for August 2018 starts! If you have experience within a call centre...
You will work Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm shift patterns and every other saturday 8am-1pm - working 35-40 hours per week
Your working environment will not be a typical call centre, instead you will be working in a lovely open planned office with a nice friendly environment. The teams are small and intimate and the enviroment is uplifting and friendly.
Customer Service Advisors - Mortgage
WE are currently recruiting a small team of Mortgage help advisors.
* Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor with experience within a call centre environment?
* Are you motivated, have high attention to detail and able to solve problems under pressure?
* Are you available for immediate start?
We are currently recruiting for Telephone Banking Customer Service Advisors to work in the CHESTER for one of the leading banks in the UK. You will be the first point of contact taking incoming calls from customers and deal with inquiries relating to their mortgages. You will provide excellent Customer Service at all times, show sincere empathy and look for outcomes for customers who are having difficulty with their mortgage payments - explaining financial ways to keep their mortgage on track
Rate of pay:
The rate of pay will be £9.72 per hour
Assessment/interview days will be held week commencing this week and all applicants must be available to attend. Successful candidates MUST undergo training for 5-9 weeks and will therefore not be able to take any holidays during the first 3 months of training. Successful candidates will undergo credit, criminal and sanctions checks.
- Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Very good understanding and execution of procedures
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while remaining calm
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Exhibit company values
- Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Offer solutions to customers who may of fallen behind with Mortgage payments - understanding their needs and looking for mutual outcomes
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
The start date is 16/7/18 - Pay is £388 for 40 hours - overtime is paid at an enhanced rate. PLEASE CALL Renata on 0151 227 4400 for a prescreen for this role or text 07801 760544 Chester . Interviews may be held in CHESTER and LIVERPOOL