We are currently recruiting for one of our clients who are are charity specialising in palliative care for a Housekeeper. This is a excellent role for someone...
- Fantastic work environment
- Great pay of £8.75 per hour
- Guaranteed 6 hours work per day,
- Flexible days to suit your lifestyle,
- Accessible by Public Transport - weekly and day rider ticket option available.
As a Cleaner and Housekeeper in Exeter, Dawlish, Chudleigh and Newton Abbot, you will be required to:
- Clean 5 star holiday homes to extremely high standards
- Utilise cleaning equipment provided
- Follow cleaning product schedules
- Ensure Health & Safety is maintained
- Previous Cleaning or Housekeeping experience
- Hard working
- Able to work under instruction to meet expectation
- Flexible to work in various sites in and around Exeter
- Available to start in March and from May for the Summer period
- Understand Health & Safety
- Car driver or happy to travel by public transport if needed
The opportunity to work for our prestige Housekeeping contract clients, Blue Arrow employee benefits package, a monthly award scheme plus much more. Our clients do offer permanent contracts to Cleaners and Housekeepers that have committed and worked hard during this peak period.
Apply now or call Mandy Denton today to make an appointment on 01392 424733.