Domestic posts available all include weekend work16.00-20.0018.00-22.00Domestic experience in an industrial setting is preferred Full training will be givenDBS will be requested on successful interview
You will be paid a minimum £361 - £396 per week depending on experience.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Have you worked in a cleaning role previously?
- Experienced in operating a cherry picker?
- Can you commit to the working times listed?
- Do you have your own transport and can travel to Wrexham?
If so, please read further as this is an opportunity not to be missed
How your new role will look and feel:
This company leads the way in Breakfast innovation, every household will start their day with a product they have manufactured and packed on site. Their site is secured, friendly and welcomes everyone to the family. They are currently looking to add to their family and have an opportunity to recruit a small team of specialist cleaners to support our factory's exemplary standards of hygiene and care. This exciting role is based in WREXHAM, on the Industrial estate
You will be working alongside a large team of operatives who are dedicated and take immense pride in their work and are very proud to be associated through work with such a formidable brand. This role is critical to the Plants operation and is acknowledged as being one of the most important job profiles within the site given the nature of the work you will carry out daily.
You will already have worked as a cleaner preferably in a food manufacturing business or closely associated with food, you will be able to demonstrate a concise committed to work, have a proven track record of cleaning and be looking for long term progression. You will have an excellent command of English both verbally and written, and be able to commute daily as there is no public transport close to the site
This role is on a temp to perm basis. The position is full time working 4 on 3 off, occasional weekend work will be required. Full training in industrial cleaning will be provided prior to your official start date.
- Working alongside your team members you'll be responsible for cleaning dust, dirt, grease and lint from machines and auxiliary equipment such as tanks and pipelines.
- High level cleaning, operating a cherry picker (if licensed)
- Using cleaning solutions, rags, water-hose, pumps, lint vacuum system, air hose, brushes, and scraping tools
- May remove machine guards and accessories, using hand tools
- May clean floors around machine, using broom or vacuum cleaner
The Ideal Colleague:
- Industrial/Intricate cleaning experience
- Food Industry cleaning (Desirable)
- Chery Picker Operating experience (Desirable)
- Flexible in working hours - this is paramount as at times you will be asked to change or work different shift patterns in order for the plant to close aspects of production and have the equipment cleaned
- Great attitude and working ethos
- Own transport/access to transport routes (accessible via car, bike or push bike)
Location: Wrexham (Industrial estate)
Hours: 6am - 6pm (4 on / 3 off)
PAY - £8.21 - £9ph depending on experience
If interested please apply online or call 0151 227 4400 and ask to speak with Ashley. Alternatively please text 07801 760544 adding your name and the position you have applied for.