***** JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - GOLF CLUB - CAMBERLEY ***** £25k Straight shifts Recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to join a traditional Golf Club...
Job title: Children's Club Manager - Brislington - £20,138
Contract type: Permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £20,138
Are you a Children's education specialist, looking for a role to fit around your Children's education?
If you live in Brislington and have Children that go to in this area, this could be an excellent role. You will be covering morning and afternoon school clubs during term time and then offering 20 days of school clubs during the holidays, with a team of other staff.
If you come from a Childcare background and are looking for a part-time role, this could be a great role for you.
- ASAP Start
- Hours include: Monday to Friday 07:30 - 09:30 and 15:00 - 18:00 (Term Time only)
- 9 hours over 20 days during holiday time
- No weekend working
- Manage a team of dedicated play workers for wrap around clubs 7.30am - 9.30am, 3.00pm - 6.00pm Monday to Friday during term time, plus additional Holiday Clubs throughout the year.
- To undertake administrative tasks using the online booking system, ensuring registers are up to date.
- Together with the whole team, plan, create and evaluate exciting environments and play opportunities for children.
- Undertake appropriate training, and support delivery of in-house training.
- Work on their own initiative and show leadership and professional skills.
- Carry out peer observations offering support and mentoring to the team.
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Great communication and staff management skills
- 2 years of experience working with Children
- Hours that fit in with your Childcare
- There are excellent bus links from this location
- Car parking is also provided
- Candidates must undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Employment referencing with no gaps
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.