Our client based in Upavon is looking to recruit a number of Administrators initially on a temporary basis.Overview The purpose of this role is to...
A position has arisen based in Upavon as a Pre-Employment administrator on a long term temporary basis.
The purpose of this role is to request and process pre-employment checks. Pre-employment checks are carried to validate a variety of elements about each applicant including: experience, security clearance, right to work, qualifications, health etc. The requirements will be dependant upon the career applied for and it is the Pre-Employment Checks Administrator responsibility to request the right checks for the role, monitor and chase the return of checks and references, review returns against role requirements and liaise with the candidate.
- Administer pre-employment checks
- Review and prioritise offer
- Follow-up reference, background/security and GP/Doctor checks
- Collect and review all data in line with company compliance/policy
- Liaise with candidate
- Excellent administrative skills
- Attention to detail / Accuracy
- Ability to prioritise/balance varying work loads
- Ability to cope with repetition
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your CV by clicking apply or send to email@example.com and quote the job ref ADPECA.