The role: We'd love to hear from you if you're interested in taking on an important and busy role solving customer complaints. If...
Following continued growth my client (who are the number one Business Process Outsourcing provider in the UK) are looking for Administrators to work on an exciting project on behalf of a High Street Bank in Andover, initially on a 3 month fixed term contract.
The role is a Fixed Term Contract, although there is a chance for extension. Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, hours are 09.00 to 17.00.
Working in a grown up, relaxed, but professional environment, the role will involve retrieval and recording of client files in line with requirements of the overall project plan.
You will effectively control the movement of files between offices and cases from/returns to the client, ensuring a full audit trail is maintained.
You will also handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
You will be given award winning training and support in order for you to be successful and progress into more senior roles.
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Numeracy and computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to analyse data and make decisions confidently
- Customer focused when dealing with a range of people
- Be highly organised and able to manage own workload to meet stretching targets and strict deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
Please contact our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.