My client who is responsible for ensuring that the Bank remains compliant with thier Policy and legal requirements relevant to Financial and Trade Sanctions and Anti Money...
- Provide first point of contact for customer queries
- To monitor Remote Support email queues
- Schedule Work Requests on Outlook and CRM systems
- Contact customers to provide scheduling and status information on Work Requests
- Assign Work Requests to Technical Helpdesk and OOH support consultants.
- Prioritise and balance Work Request workload for Technical Helpdesk / OOH support consultants
- Arrange and schedule Overtime resources with OOH scheduled Work Requests
- Provide status emails alerts to Technical Consultants
- Provide periodic reports on Helpdesk statistics. Eg. SLAs, closure rates etc.
- Update CRM system with Remote Support module updates
- Other administrative duties
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, eg email, work excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Previous helpdesk experience preferable
This role is looking to start ASAP.