Senior Event Executive - Ware £23,000pa + Bonus I am delighted to be representing a very successful client in the appointment of a Senior Event...
Our client, a successful company established in the insurance market, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Graphic Designer.
Working within marketing team, your core focus will be on updating and the design of the company website and quote engine, as well as managing members of the design team helping with training and design-related techniques.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will also be required to work on:
- Campaigns and projects
- Company branding including web landing pages
- Print artwork
- Banner adverts
- Leaflet designs
- Business cards
- Policy documents
- Promotional material
- Exhibit stands
- Large scale vehicle wraps
- Social pages
- Site signage
- Creative direction and advertising
- At least 3 years' experience in graphic design
- A degree or equivalent in design.
- High level of expertise using Adobe software including Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator etc.
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe XD, Google Analytics and statistics
- Understanding of UX/UI design
- Proficient understanding and application of a wide variety of graphic design techniques
- Excellent understanding of print techniques and stock differences
- Experience of managing a small team of designers
- Proactive and forward thinking, ability to work off own initiative
- Excellent understanding of technical requirements across Mac and PC platforms
- Knowledge of dealing with suppliers
- Creative, passionate about design, open minded and a team player
The salary for this role is up to £28k (DOE), and offers free on-site parking. The closing date for applications is Friday 15th December 2017.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV by clicking "Apply", or contact Alex @ Blue Arrow on 01793 642000 for more information.