Our client based in Swindon are in need of an Administrator/Data Entry Clerk to join their busy back office team for between 6 to 9 months. This role...
This is a full time role and will mainly involve data keying to update a new in-house system, but there will be additional admin/clerical duties involved.
- Data Entry
- Flexibility to carry out ad-hoc administrative duties when required
- Accurately complete a variety of tasks across the department as business needs dictate, keeping errors to a minimum
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Working at all times lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory, compliance and financial requirements e.g. Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Health and Safety and Financial Conduct Authority Standards
Ideal candidate for the role:
- Ideally 5 GCSE's including Maths and English grade C or above.
- Ideally minimum 2 years' experience within administration or customer services role
- Good knowledge of systems/computer skills
- Ability to work in a team/team player
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Thorough and methodical approach
- Cope with varying workloads, additional responsibilities and pressures.
This is a full time role (Mon - Fri 0900 - 1730) paying £8.43 per hour.
To be considered for the role, please click apply to submit your CV.