An opportunity has arisen for skilled customer service staff to join our client's busy recruitment centre. Job Role: Contact Centre Advisor The purpose of this...
Job Role: Contact Centre Advisor
The purpose of this role is to professionally handle enquiries from anyone interested in knowing more about careers in the Army.
Enquiries will come from a range of sources including potential candidates, their families and careers advisors covering a huge variety of subjects.
The majority of calls will come from candidates who already have applications to join the Army and are calling to discuss next steps, booking events or getting feedback from events they have attended.
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will ensure all callers receive great customer service and aim to offer a first call resolution to all enquiries.
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will:
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Be able to build rapport naturally
- Be positive about the opportunities an Army career can provide
- Be able to communicate openly, clearly and concisely
- Shows a readiness to learn
- Have a strong sense of teamwork
- Act as the first point of contact for all calls
- Record all calls accurately
- Give an excellent impression of the Army.
- Answer all enquiries effectively and efficiently via telephone or webchat
- Advise potential candidates on eligibility to join the Army
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the candidate's needs and future aspirations
- Competent customer service skills
- IT literate
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven
*** Transport links to the site are limited, so ideally the post holder will be able to drive, although many staff across the business lift-share. ***
*** Hours of work are shift based, and operational between 0830 - 1900 Monday to Friday (0830 - 1645 / 0900 - 1715 / 1000 - 1815 / 1045 - 1900). You will be required to work 1 in 8 Saturdays 1000 - 1600. After working the Saturday you will be offered the following Friday off as holiday. ***
This is a full time role with pay starting at £8.73 per hour rising to £9.15 after 12 weeks.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply to submit your CV.